For Bankruptcy get started today for only $100 down, whether Chapter 7 or Chapter 13
For Civil Cases get started today with a FREE consultation
How are we different from the rest?
With an impeccable track record of the highest diligence, if you are unsatisfied with the level of communication and service you receive, we will gladly offer you a prompt refund of any unearned fees and swiftly withdraw from your case upon request to do so. That would be the first withdrawal request ever received from a client. All of our online client reviews on any of the review sites speak for themselves.
At Masana Bankruptcy Law, you can get your bankruptcy started for only $100 down and get to make your own payment plan for the remainder of the bankruptcy process. We can do consultations via phone and/or Zoom, and can also meet in person and work to meet somewhere that works for you. Whatever makes life easy.
Civil and Probate
We strive to first provide an analysis of your case’s position at no cost before providing a retainer amount that will not include some of the unnecessary costs and add-ons often found across the industry. On the Plaintiff side, we do not take a case unless we consider it fit for trial and thus look to take a case from start to finish.
Timeframe for Payment and Client Meetings
Sometimes time is not of the essence. If that is the case, we are more than willing to work with your timeframe and provide rates that are extremely reasonable and well below most when compared to the going rate in Denver and elsewhere in Colorado.
If you prefer to meet in person we can meet you somewhere local to you if requested in advance and nights and weekends are fine with advance notice. Our goal is to accommodate you and try to take a little bit of the stress out of what is already a stressful process.
We listen carefully to your concerns
Masana Bankruptcy Law is a dedicated law firm supporting clients. Attorney Rich Masana has experience dealing with a wide variety of matters within the US Bankruptcy Court and has attended hearings in all of the primary geographic hearing venues in Colorado such as Grand Junction, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, as well as Denver where 95% of our hearings take place.
Attorney Masana also represents clients facing matters in the Colorado Civil Courts and the United States District Court for the District of Colorado. From complex civil and adversary proceedings and Chapter 13s to no-asset Chapter 7 cases, our firm has experience in all sorts of cases.
We pride ourselves on terrific communication, diligence, and always being approachable and responsive as the goal is to immediately put you at ease regarding your issues. We are focused on making a brighter future for you and helping you escape debt. Please read our profile to get to know us better.
Our attorneys understand the stress you may feel from a variety of legal matters
Masana Bankruptcy Law knows how to navigate the complexities of Colorado Bankruptcy law where often local revisions take precedence over federal law. Our lawyers can be your trusted advisors, offering guidance in several practice areas including a number outside of Bankruptcy:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: In our struggling economy, many people are dealing with unmanageable debts. Our bankruptcy attorneys provide compassionate support as we help you get relief from overwhelming debt and creditor harassment.
- Bankruptcy Representation for Creditors: We understand how frustrating it can be when the debtor does not comply and then files for bankruptcy. We can help you deal with uncooperative debtors and resolve your debt issues by handling all basic tenets of your representation in bankruptcy whether filing claims, motions, appearing at hearings, etc. We can also handle adversarial proceedings designed at challenging the dischargeability of debts where fraud or other misconduct applies on the part of the debtor.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: If you are falling behind on the mortgage and facing foreclosure, make too much money for a Chapter 7, etc. there are options. See our Bankruptcy page for more information.
- Civil Litigation: We handle a wide variety of civil matters from both the defense and plaintiff side ranging from standard civil matters such as money disputes, eviction proceedings, breach of contract actions, insurance-related disputes, and employment conflicts to complex commercial litigation. Aside from Court matters, our firm can also help you review or produce an assortment of contracts and estate documents. Furthermore, unlike most firms, we can also assist with post-judgment collections and collection enforcement. No one ever wants to pay attorneys’ fees and court costs in order to collect a judgment only to find they cannot collect upon it.
- Probate Matters and Probate Litigation: This can range from the drafting of simple POAs to more complex estate documents and contested probate litigation.
When you work with Masana Bankruptcy Law, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case. We establish a different relationship than most attorneys and their clients and have no problem receiving texts and weekend calls to put forth the best work possible.